Would you hire an IT support company that doesn’t speak your language?
A lot of IT service providers out there technically speak English, but when you ask them to explain what they do and how it helps your business, they spit out a bunch of technical jargon so foreign to anyone who isn’t an IT expert that it might as well be another language.
Every client of ours says the same thing when we ask them why they dropped their previous IT solution and switched over to B4 Networks: poor communication.
The IT support industry as a whole has earned a reputation for being, at best, unable to clearly explain what they do for your business, and, at worst, downright arrogant and rude.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
There’s more to IT support than just maintaining infrastructure and preventing disaster. We want you to understand everything we do and exactly how it helps your business… because if you don’t understand what we’re doing, how do you know the services you’re investing in make sense for your business’s needs?
You could take our word for it, but we’d rather you see for yourself.
We follow the I CARE model to ensure that you get the best service possible and you understand what we’re doing:
- Impact – we’ll take care of your IT infrastructure so you can focus on everything else that needs to be done to sustain growth
- Communication –technical jargon is translated into language you can actually understand
- Accuracy – we take the time to make sure problems are solved the first time we fix them
- Respect – there’s no reason for support to be snarky. You don’t know much about IT, sure, but we likely know even less about your area of expertise
- Empathy – we understand that technical problems are frustrating, so if you’re not exactly in the best mood on the phone, we won’t take it personally or get defensive
We will change the way you think about IT support.
B4 Networks makes IT easy to understand. Contact us at (905) 346 or -email@example.com to learn more about our services.