Bryan Lachapelle, President and Founder of B4 Networks remembers a time that sent him down the path to start his own Information Technology company.
While working for another IT company that only offered repairs and urgent issues on an as-needed/on-call basis, the largest client they had moved their account to a service provider that offered more. Bryan knew clients were not provided more value for their Information Technology investment. No proactive or aggressive IT prevention. It was then Bryan was convinced it was time to create B4 Networks and be the company bringing a total IT solutions package to his clients.
Striving to Become the Easiest IT Company to Work & Communicate With…
Over the years, B4 Networks has spoken with hundreds of business owners and managers – and almost all of them had the same complaint about their IT service provider – they are terrible communicators:
- Using industry jargon that is confusing
- Failing to keep clients informed and in the dark
- Refusing to explain all the details and what’s going on
Our approach is different. We strive to be the most accessible Information Technology company to work and communicate with. Keeping our clients informed is fun. We take the time to answer all your questions and explain all the details in simple, easy-to-understand terms, which helps us, help you.
Taking a Business Approach to Your Technology & Becoming Your Personal IT Department…
We don’t approach IT from a technology perspective; we approach Information Technology from a business perspective. We become your personal IT department. Now you can leverage our team as if we were members of yours. We go above and beyond; meeting with you quarterly to discuss improving the way you use technology within your business.
Above all, we genuinely care about your business and avoiding the common frustrations people have with IT companies. Check out our Core Values philosophy and see for yourself:
Strive For Excellence, Details Matter In Everything
- Good just isn’t good enough. We must insist on higher standards and making sure we do it right the first time.
- How we do anything is how we do everything. The little things count. Be thorough.
- Ask for help when stuck.
- Document everything so it’s easier next time.
- Make recommendations to improve our processes.
Own It, Be Accountable, No Excuses
- Follow up on client satisfaction every time.
- Do it once and check it twice.
- Ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?” or “Did I answer all your questions?”
- Follow up on tickets you created even if you are not assigned or you’ve handed it off.
- Always ask yourself “How can I help?”
Have Fun, But Keep It Professional
- It’s okay to have fun and be a little weird, but not at someone else’s expense.
- Play games / have fun, celebrate success.
- Create a work space you want to work in.
- No Gossip / Office Politics.
- We are like a family.
Work Smarter Not Harder
- Always be looking for ways to improve yourself, the company, and clients.
- If you see something that can be improved, do it.
- 1 great person = 3 good people.
- Keep it simple.
- If it’s repeatable, document it / make a process.
Be Humble, There Is Always Room For Growth
- There is always room for improvement, be on the lookout for it.
- It’s okay to ask for help.
- Mistakes happen, come forward quickly and be part of the solution.
- It’s okay to admit when we aren’t good at something, it’s how we can improve.
Put Yourself In Your Client’s Shoes, You Are Their Superhero
- We are here specifically because our clients don’t know what you know.
- Don’t make clients feel bad about calling in, put them at ease as quickly as possible.
- Let clients know you’ll take care of them “I can help you with that.” Or “Lets see how we can solve this for you.”
Remember, we are easy to talk to. Come discover what makes B4 Networks your perfect choice as your IT service provider in St. Catharines, Welland, Niagara Falls, Grimsby and across the Niagara Peninsula. Call (905) 346 or email us at: -firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.